How to Lead Your Sales Team to Boost their Performance
There’s no doubt that selling is tough. But during an economic downturn, selling becomes incredibly difficult.
It’s difficult for your prospects who are looking for ways to survive. It’s difficult for your clients who are looking to cut deals to make ends meet. It’s difficult for your sales team who will face more rejection before they can even open a sales call.
And it’s difficult for you, trying to meet your sales projections, in many cases just to keep the business afloat.
It’s times like these that you look to make the most of every resource available. The key here is to adjust your sales process, hire the right people, coach them to take on challenges, and lead them to success.
Join us for our next webinar as Lance Tyson, President and CEO of Tyson Group, provides actionable insights into hiring and coaching your sales team to overcome the challenges we all face in our current business environment.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to use 4 communication strategies to enhance performance
- To understand the difference between manipulation and motivation
- How to recognize your capacity as a thermostat or a thermometer
- To identify potential roadblocks in the sales process
- How to determine what sales methodology is right for now
- How to change sales KPI’s to meet today’s uncertain business climate
Fill out the form to and we"ll email you when the replay becomes available.