Strategies for sales Leadership to hire, retain, and develop their sales talent
As sales leaders, we’ve seen some tumultuous times, such as 9/11, the Great Recession of 2008, and now the COVID-19 crisis. Do you have the right people in the right roles to address these challenging times? Do you have a way to identify and recruit top talent on your team to pull your group through the rough patches?
In this time of business uncertainty, your system for hiring, assembling, and developing your sales talent should not only look at the capabilities of your people, but also needs to consider the demands of the business environment, your company goals, and your marketing strategy.
In this webinar, led by Lance Tyson, you will learn to:
- Recognize 6 strategies to get the right sales talent
- Answer 3 key questions to define your sales talent strategy
- Analyze your product life cycle
- Align your sales approach with how your market buys
- Determine if your sales roles align with your sales approach
Complete the form on this page to access the webinar now.